понедельник, 20 октября 2014 г.

Task 2

My new house is a very modern and spectacuar Near the house you can see a large garden and stair. My house is cottage  My new house is just great The house a very comfortable because  in the summer you can see many beautiful plants and flower. In cotage you must walk with your  family. In the night cottage are very bright. When i visit my cottage i gew many impressive. There are many rooms  in my cottage. My new living room the bigger than my old living room. I have a great view in the window. In my house there is two floor. In the first floor i have comfortable sofa television and big miror.
In front of the cottage there is pavilion.This cottage is very comfotabl. I like my new house!   
                                                              
                                                            CORRECT ALL THE MISTAKES

1 комментарий:

  1. My new house is a modern and spectacuLar Near the house you can see a large garden and stair. My house is cottage My new house is just great The house IS a very comfortable because in the summer you can see many beautiful plants and flower. In coTtage you must walk with your family. In the night cottage are very bright. When I visit my cottage I gew many impressive. There are many rooms in my cottage. My new living room the bigger than my old living room. I have a great view in the window. In my house there is two floor. In the first floor I have comfortable sofa television and A big miror.
    In front of the cottage there is pavilion.This cottage is very comfotablE. I like my new house!

    ОтветитьУдалить