воскресенье, 15 ноября 2015 г.

Youth Exchange, 2015

This photo shows people at a lounge area at break time. I think they are students and teachers of a language course. They look very relaxed and satisfied. In the foreground, there is a group of teenagers with their teacher sitting in a circle. All the students look  interested and the boy in a wheelchair on the right is smiling. I guess they are talking about the day's events. I think, it was somebody's birthday as there a few balloons behind the teens. There are a lot of same blue bags in the photo. The students probably went shopping and bought them to memorize the holiday. In the background, I can see two teachers or leaders and a few students using the computer. Everyone  is quiet and calm.As for me, I have enjoyed a lot describing this photo. I think this students hope to meet again next year. And maybe  one day I'll also go on a summer language course and make new friends.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий