понедельник, 23 мая 2016 г.

How to be good at English?

In fact, many people given English is very difficult. There are many people who are too lazy to learn English. Well never forget this experience and don't give up.
In the first place  you need to teach English with pleasure. Also you must listen to teacher on the lessons.
Secondly, you can practice with the teacher, if you don't understand. And don't ignore this item.
Since the early childhood you can go to the English group. It will be interesting too.
I love English. Also I love it in speech and grammar. But grammar is very difficult to me was given. But now I love it. It isn't necessary to learn, but you should  understand it. English I can't to learn.With English I want to travel to abroad. English it's my life.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий