воскресенье, 9 октября 2016 г.

Story(Amazing rescue)

                                     Amazing rescue                                             

One Monday afternoon,last month, my mom Julie and I decided to visit my uncle mr.Andrews,who lived in Miami and also we were travelling across the USA. At first when we arrived,we were very tired.Small puffy white clouds drifted lazily above our heads and then it started to rain,so we quickly went inside.
 The next day was disaster struck. Over 25000 people were died. After the earthquake authorities sent special workers for help.Workers were looking for people,who were still alive,but they didn't have any good results.Then, after two weeks one of the volunteers found to me and my family.
 Unfortunately nobody can understand how we managed to survive.And this is really a very interesting guestion.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий