воскресенье, 5 февраля 2017 г.

A letter from your English–speaking pen friend.

Dear Ben,
 Hello! My name is Anna and I am from Russia.  School days can be the best days of a child's life. They learn a lot of interesting things and they can make friends that last a lifetime.I go to school during the week and have up six-seven leaaons a day. After lessons the day doesn't always end at 3:30 pm. There is plenty to do after-school lessons.You may like reading, painting, dancing or playing piano and etc. Some of them trains hard. They plays for our school in basketball or football. And you exactly know that it is the best thing to do in the world for you.  There are other clubs that pupils can join such as the art,drama or computer club to give them the complete learning experience. My hobby in the school is singing because I can't imagine my life without a hobby and also I love it. I also love dancing and swimming.In them I am relax and also get energy. But some people may think it is useless. Don’t give up, be yourself, be individual.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий